Due to COVID-19, the Comal County Senior Citizen Foundation had to cancel our Festival Of Trees fundraiser scheduled for December. The decision was made to cancel this fundraising event for the safety of the general public and our senior population. The CCSCF is now attempting to raise funds with our Online Holiday Wreath Auction. We are requesting your donation of a Christmas Wreath and also hoping you will check out our online selection to purchase for yourself. All funds will be used for our Senior Wellness programs which includes our multi-county Meals on Wheels program.
Please review the information below and contact me if you would like to be part of our FIRST Online Holiday Wreath Auction & Sale.
- Any size wreath will be accepted.
- No minimum or maximum dollar amount requirements.
- Wreaths may be donated from one person, a team of people, churches & companies.
- The sooner you confirm your participation enables your company logo to be on advertising materials.
- Please send company logo with reply of confirmation to participate.
- ALL Holiday Wreaths MUST be delivered to the Comal Senior center between Sept 30th & November 16th.
- The auction will be a 100% online fundraiser. No public viewing at Senior Center address.
- Wreaths may be self-made or store bought.
- Online Auction will run 3 days, November 17th, 18th & 19th.
- Winners of Auction can pick up wreaths on Nov. 20th at Senior Center address.
- You may donate more than one wreath.
Thank you for any support you can give us at this time. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Membership & Activities Director
655 Landa St. New Braunfels Tx 78130